The trucking industry is facing a reduction in the competence levels of the available workforce. The young age of “available for hire” technicians increases the need for training in all repair shops.
We believe that training technicians is the best investment in any shop as the payback is immediate. It often increases the performance of technicians enough to compensate for the staff you can find for hire.
Compliance to national safety codes and highway traffic acts is not an option. If the quality of your repairs is affecting your CVOR, then training your staff isn’t an option either.
We have the curriculum that envelops the majority of daily maintenance operations.
Visit the sub-menu of this tab to see our course selection and other tech support options available.
Because you deserve an impartial opinion oriented towards your best interests.
- No brand name discrimination / we evaluate and discuss all OEM and aftermarket brands
- Industry certified / seasoned facilitators
- State-of-the-art tutorials and training programs
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Custom made solutions to your tech support needs
- High Performance wheel end components
- Innovative maintenance tools
On-the-floor Technical Support
- In house “Standard Operational Procedure” development
- Recurring issue diagnosis and corrective procedure development
- Warranty claims’ assistance & legal representation
- Technician assistance & on-the-floor training
- Customized training programs with hands-on practice
- Entry level technician coaching
Our Technical Training Products
- Air Brake Systems’ training
- Wheel end maintenance training
- Electric / Hydraulic Tail gate maintenance
- Electrical basics and troubleshooting
- Vehicle inspection
- Custom made training courses
- External conference room classes
- Internal training in your premises
« A very big “Thank you” for your great effort and rapid intervention. Our recurring maintenance issues have been resolved. Your “outside the box” thinking brought the solutions others failed to recommend. » J. Smith, CEO / Transport industry leader
The level of efficiency has improved considerably in our repair shops since we signed onto your tech support program. We plan to have your facilitators come in on a regular basis to help our techs improve their skill levels. We appreciate the knowledge and dedication of your staff. Thank you! T. Di Iorio / Independent repair shop (Ontario)
High Performance Product
Our High Performance wheel end components are engineered from the diagnostic of failure analysis of regular parts. Improvements are tested and evaluated to ensure that design corrections enhance the performance and quality of the targeted components. In many applications these components become permanent replacement parts.
Our Optimum Contact cam-bushing system is available through selected Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Innovative Maintenance Products
Our INJECT-AIR preventive maintenance foggers help eliminate cold weather freeze-ups and premature wear of internal pneumatic components. Periodic fogging during regular scheduled maintenance lubricate air systems for problem free operation during all seasons. Approximately $1 dollar per treatment.
Diesel Fuel Conditioners that outperform most products on the market, clean up EGR systems & coolers and resolve regeneration issues for pennies per liter.