Fleet Maintenance Consulting Services
Our consultants can help your bottom line. So much so, that we have become our customers’ “best kept secret”.
Fleets who master handle their maintenance cost, reduce their bottom line and offer freight transportation services at lower cost than most fleets, operational stability and efficiency. These carrier companies leave others wondering how they can offer superior services at such low cost.
We have been involved with major North-American trucking fleets in developing solutions to reduce operational costs through reduction of “maintenance requirements” and “reliability” of the equipment. This expertise has been achieved trough research, extensive testing, trial and error, continuous improvement programs and knowledgeable spec’ing of new equipment with selective improved technologies.
The best way to reduce maintenance cost is to reduce maintenance needs!!!
Maintenance cost reduction
- Reducing maintenance requirements and cutting costs at the source
- In-house Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) development
- Warranty claim case file development
- Understanding OEM warranty policies
- Lubrication Management
- Performance evaluation of original and replacement components
- Performance results evaluation of service procedures
- Continuous improvement consulting services
Maintenance related reduction of vehicle operation costs
- How to optimize fuel consumption
- How to optimize tire performance and longevity, according to usage
- Owning vs leasing
- Equipment life optimization
Preventive maintenance practices
- Reducing the amount of road service calls
- Reducing unscheduled maintenance
- Improving maintenance practices
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Improving CVOR score
Greenhouse gas reduction programs
- How to reduce greenhouse gas emission while saving on operational costs
- Government sponsored greenhouse gas emission reduction programs
- Eco Energy
Because you deserve an impartial opinion oriented towards your best interests.
- No brand name discrimination / we evaluate and discuss all OEM and aftermarket brands
- Industry certified / seasoned facilitators
- State-of-the-art tutorials and training programs
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Custom made solutions to your tech support needs
- High Performance wheel end components
- Innovative maintenance tools
On-the-floor Technical Support
- In house “Standard Operational Procedure” development
- Recurring issue diagnosis and corrective procedure development
- Warranty claims’ assistance & legal representation
- Technician assistance & on-the-floor training
- Customized training programs with hands-on practice
- Entry level technician coaching
Our Technical Training Products
- Air Brake Systems’ training
- Wheel end maintenance training
- Electric / Hydraulic Tail gate maintenance
- Electrical basics and troubleshooting
- Vehicle inspection
- Custom made training courses
- External conference room classes
- Internal training in your premises
« A very big “Thank you” for your great effort and rapid intervention. Our recurring maintenance issues have been resolved. Your “outside the box” thinking brought the solutions others failed to recommend. » J. Smith, CEO / Transport industry leader
The level of efficiency has improved considerably in our repair shops since we signed onto your tech support program. We plan to have your facilitators come in on a regular basis to help our techs improve their skill levels. We appreciate the knowledge and dedication of your staff. Thank you! T. Di Iorio / Independent repair shop (Ontario)
High Performance Product
Our High Performance wheel end components are engineered from the diagnostic of failure analysis of regular parts. Improvements are tested and evaluated to ensure that design corrections enhance the performance and quality of the targeted components. In many applications these components become permanent replacement parts.
Our Optimum Contact cam-bushing system is available through selected Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Innovative Maintenance Products
Our INJECT-AIR preventive maintenance foggers help eliminate cold weather freeze-ups and premature wear of internal pneumatic components. Periodic fogging during regular scheduled maintenance lubricate air systems for problem free operation during all seasons. Approximately $1 dollar per treatment.
Diesel Fuel Conditioners that outperform most products on the market, clean up EGR systems & coolers and resolve regeneration issues for pennies per liter.