On-The-Floor Technical Training Program
for class 5 – 8 truck technicians
Ideal for training techs who need to improve their efficiency while top technicians in your shop are busy doing other important repairs.
Incomplete and ineffective repairs are often behind the infractions that end up on a carrier’s CVOR, robbing unscheduled astronomical costs from your maintenance budget when repaired outside your shop. Standardized preventive maintenance procedures, along with accurately diagnosed and executed vehicle repairs, will reduce the infractions for mechanical defects.
Our top guns upgrade your maintenance technicians’ skills on their respective needs for both powered vehicles and trailers on a contractual basis.
We can evaluate your procedures and each member of your team to establish their needs and to recommend a list of steps that are appropriate for your specific operation. Technicians will receive custom tailored technical and hands-on training individually or in small groups as needed and when needed.
We can train entry-level, average and better than average technicians on:
- Air systems
- Mechanical brake foundation
- Wheel end (bearings and wheel fasteners)
- ABS and electronics applied to automotive
- Hydraulic brake systems
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems diagnosis
- Tailgate systems
- Emission systems
- Vehicle inspection (PMVI)
We can address:
- Recurring issues
- Predictive / preventative maintenance programs
- Compliance with MTO’s 611 inspection criteria
- Development of in-house-procedures
”Outside-the-box” solutions when OEM standards prove ineffective
Because you deserve an impartial opinion oriented towards your best interests.
- No brand name discrimination / we evaluate and discuss all OEM and aftermarket brands
- Industry certified / seasoned facilitators
- State-of-the-art tutorials and training programs
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Custom made solutions to your tech support needs
- High Performance wheel end components
- Innovative maintenance tools
On-the-floor Technical Support
- In house “Standard Operational Procedure” development
- Recurring issue diagnosis and corrective procedure development
- Warranty claims’ assistance & legal representation
- Technician assistance & on-the-floor training
- Customized training programs with hands-on practice
- Entry level technician coaching
Our Technical Training Products
- Air Brake Systems’ training
- Wheel end maintenance training
- Electric / Hydraulic Tail gate maintenance
- Electrical basics and troubleshooting
- Vehicle inspection
- Custom made training courses
- External conference room classes
- Internal training in your premises
« A very big “Thank you” for your great effort and rapid intervention. Our recurring maintenance issues have been resolved. Your “outside the box” thinking brought the solutions others failed to recommend. » J. Smith, CEO / Transport industry leader
The level of efficiency has improved considerably in our repair shops since we signed onto your tech support program. We plan to have your facilitators come in on a regular basis to help our techs improve their skill levels. We appreciate the knowledge and dedication of your staff. Thank you! T. Di Iorio / Independent repair shop (Ontario)
High Performance Product
Our High Performance wheel end components are engineered from the diagnostic of failure analysis of regular parts. Improvements are tested and evaluated to ensure that design corrections enhance the performance and quality of the targeted components. In many applications these components become permanent replacement parts.
Our Optimum Contact cam-bushing system is available through selected Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Innovative Maintenance Products
Our INJECT-AIR preventive maintenance foggers help eliminate cold weather freeze-ups and premature wear of internal pneumatic components. Periodic fogging during regular scheduled maintenance lubricate air systems for problem free operation during all seasons. Approximately $1 dollar per treatment.
Diesel Fuel Conditioners that outperform most products on the market, clean up EGR systems & coolers and resolve regeneration issues for pennies per liter.