Can your “S” cam brake maintenance be improved?
- Is your old core bin full of half-worn shoes?
- Is the bottom shoe wearing out faster than the top shoe on your “S” cam brakes?
- Do you have problems complying with brake stroke checks at roadside inspections?
- Do you need to adjust brakes regularly to avoid problems at roadside inspections?
- Do you feel your automatic brake adjusters don’t always perform as they should?
- Do you need to replace cams and bushings more often than every 3rd reline?
- Is your brake maintenance cost higher than you think it should be?
If some of these issues concern you, talk to us and we will be able to help.
- A proven repair procedure for “S” cam brakes on trailers and trucks used by hundreds of satisfied motor carriers
- Solutions to all cam-bushing related problems like uneven lining wear, excessive brake noise
- Help in reducing brake fading and automatic brake adjuster problems
- Improved brake performance and safety
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Regular lubrication ensures 20 times more durability than regular cam-bushings
- Removes excessive play between cam and bushing
- Peak performance of automatic brake adjusters means shorter brake stroke
- Helps keeping brake chamber push rod travel within specifications
- Reduced cam-to-bushing friction means improved braking capacity
- 25% Added brake life / no more half-worn brake shoes in the old core bin
- No cam work for many future relines
- Simple 40 minute per axle procedure with easy to use “DO IT YOURSELF TOOL KIT”
- Available at certified installers across Canada
- Available through Original Equipment Manufacturers
Follow links below for detailed installation procedure
AWT Master Parts Catalogue 2010 (PDF Download)
Download Section (Service Bulletins, Manuals and Catalogs)
Because you deserve an impartial opinion oriented towards your best interests.
- No brand name discrimination / we evaluate and discuss all OEM and aftermarket brands
- Industry certified / seasoned facilitators
- State-of-the-art tutorials and training programs
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Custom made solutions to your tech support needs
- High Performance wheel end components
- Innovative maintenance tools
On-the-floor Technical Support
- In house “Standard Operational Procedure” development
- Recurring issue diagnosis and corrective procedure development
- Warranty claims’ assistance & legal representation
- Technician assistance & on-the-floor training
- Customized training programs with hands-on practice
- Entry level technician coaching
Our Technical Training Products
- Air Brake Systems’ training
- Wheel end maintenance training
- Electric / Hydraulic Tail gate maintenance
- Electrical basics and troubleshooting
- Vehicle inspection
- Custom made training courses
- External conference room classes
- Internal training in your premises
« A very big “Thank you” for your great effort and rapid intervention. Our recurring maintenance issues have been resolved. Your “outside the box” thinking brought the solutions others failed to recommend. » J. Smith, CEO / Transport industry leader
The level of efficiency has improved considerably in our repair shops since we signed onto your tech support program. We plan to have your facilitators come in on a regular basis to help our techs improve their skill levels. We appreciate the knowledge and dedication of your staff. Thank you! T. Di Iorio / Independent repair shop (Ontario)
High Performance Product
Our High Performance wheel end components are engineered from the diagnostic of failure analysis of regular parts. Improvements are tested and evaluated to ensure that design corrections enhance the performance and quality of the targeted components. In many applications these components become permanent replacement parts.
Our Optimum Contact cam-bushing system is available through selected Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Innovative Maintenance Products
Our INJECT-AIR preventive maintenance foggers help eliminate cold weather freeze-ups and premature wear of internal pneumatic components. Periodic fogging during regular scheduled maintenance lubricate air systems for problem free operation during all seasons. Approximately $1 dollar per treatment.
Diesel Fuel Conditioners that outperform most products on the market, clean up EGR systems & coolers and resolve regeneration issues for pennies per liter.