Can your “S” cam brake maintenance be improved?
- Is your old core bin full of half-worn shoes?
- Is the bottom shoe wearing out faster than the top shoe on your “S” cam brakes?
- Do you have problems complying with brake stroke checks at roadside inspections?
- Do you need to adjust brakes regularly to avoid problems at roadside inspections?
- Do you feel your automatic brake adjusters don’t always perform as they should?
- Do you need to replace cams and bushings more often than every 3rd reline?
- Is your brake maintenance cost higher than you think it should be?
If some of these issues concern you, talk to us and we will be able to help.
- A proven repair procedure for “S” cam brakes on trailers and trucks used by hundreds of satisfied motor carriers
- Solutions to all cam-bushing related problems like uneven lining wear, excessive brake noise
- Help in reducing brake fading and automatic brake adjuster problems
- Improved brake performance and safety
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Regular lubrication ensures 20 times more durability than regular cam-bushings
- Removes excessive play between cam and bushing
- Peak performance of automatic brake adjusters means shorter brake stroke
- Helps keeping brake chamber push rod travel within specifications
- Reduced cam-to-bushing friction means improved braking capacity
- 25% Added brake life / no more half-worn brake shoes in the old core bin
- No cam work for many future relines
- Simple 40 minute per axle procedure with easy to use “DO IT YOURSELF TOOL KIT”
- Available at certified installers across Canada
- Available through Original Equipment Manufacturers
Follow links below for detailed installation procedure
Parts Catalog (PDF Download)
Download Section (Service Bulletins, Manuals and Catalogs)