In response to the needs of the transportation and manufacturing industries, the CFTS Group (Commercial Fleet Tech Support Group) innovated by developing a high performance wheel end product line, contributing to the improvement of road safety through enhancement of performance, reliability and efficiency of road and industrial equipment, making them more environmentally friendly, while reducing maintenance costs.
We therefore commit to the following :
• Marketing of high performance wheel end products developed to meet/exceed the transport industry’s standards, providing performance enhancing/cost reducing solutions for both the transport and manufacturing industries.
• Ensuring the proper follow up of manufacturing procedures, and enforcing rigorous quality control standards. We accept excellence as minimal criteria to the delivery of our quality products.
• Promotion of industry recommended and approved maintenance techniques while striving to attain the cutting edge of progress in matters of safety, performance, reliability, productivity and profitability.
• Remain one step ahead of the challenges and difficulties that face decision makers of both industries.
• Support our clients by helping them to overcome specific challenges related to equipment performance, efficiency, reliability and profitability, by remaining competitive while placing a high priority on all aspects of safety.
• Support associations that represent these industries in safety promotion and excellence in day to day operations.
• Offer assistance to our clients through a team of factory trained, highly qualified personnel, ensuring better cooperation and excellence in service, follow up, and technical support.
Because you deserve the best.
- News item 1
- News item 2
- News item 3
- Optimum Contact Cam Bushing Systems
- “Optimum Contact” Cam Bushing Systems
- True-Fit Cam Bushing Systems – 26 models available
- Rough and Tough Tube enclosures
« A very big “Thank you” for your great effort and countless hours. I am sure to make this job for our client happen. We sincerely would like to thank you and the rest of your staff for a great job. Well done and keep up the good work. »
J. Smith, CEO of Himself
Parts Catalog (PDF Download)
Download Section (Service Bulletins, Manuals, and Catalogs)
Partner sites and manufacturers’ Websites