What we do
Technical support information
The trucking industry is changing at a breathtaking pace and the faster technology advances, the more it is difficult to keep up with. It is important to master these technologies by adapting to the changes, and to adopt them where possible.
Our specialists in commercial fleet maintenance explore the cutting edge of information by consulting and analyzing various manufacturers’ resources contstantly. This way, they can provide the latest information and their technical know-how to key people in your business, allowing for better informed choices.
Our technical trainers simplify teaching of new technologies to mechanics through proven training techniques, using the best audiovisual equipment, and the latest documentation available.
Our training programs, developed for the mechanics and maintenance supervisors of heavy Class 8 vehicles are made available in both “basic” and “advanced” levels, enabling the improvement of best maintenance practices and performance by all of your maintenance staff.
High performance product lines
In response to the needs of the transportation industry, the CFTS Group, through Advanced Wheelend Technologies (our product development and manufacturing division), innovated by developing several high performance wheel end product lines, contributing to the improvement of road safety through enhancement of performance, reliability and efficiency of road and industrial equipment, making them more environmentally friendly, while reducing maintenance costs.
Our mission :
- To make all relevant information available to the trucking industry stakeholders.
- It is also imperative to ensure the veracity and relevance of all data circulated during our informational or technical training workshops to maintain an exceptional level in the quality of information disclosed.
- Help the trucking industry make our roads safer by promoting better preventive maintenance practices, reducing maintenance costs by minimizing vehicle maintenance needs.
Training programs for class 8 heavy vehicle mechanics.
Training programs for heavy vehicle drivers (classes 6-7-8).
Commercial Fleet Maintenance Tech Support
On-the-floor technician support & training.
Reduction of maintenance costs.
Preventive maintenance practices.
Greenhouse gas reduction programs.
New Vehicle Spec’ing.
New and ‘avant-guard’ products and tools.
Because you deserve an impartial opinion oriented towards your best interests.
- No brand name discrimination / we evaluate and discuss all OEM and aftermarket brands
- Industry certified / seasoned facilitators
- State-of-the-art tutorials and training programs
- Outside-the-box thinking
- Custom made solutions to your tech support needs
- High Performance wheel end components
- Innovative maintenance tools
On-the-floor Technical Support
- In house “Standard Operational Procedure” development
- Recurring issue diagnosis and corrective procedure development
- Warranty claims’ assistance & legal representation
- Technician assistance & on-the-floor training
- Customized training programs with hands-on practice
- Entry level technician coaching
Our Technical Training Products
- Air Brake Systems’ training
- Wheel end maintenance training
- Electric / Hydraulic Tail gate maintenance
- Electrical basics and troubleshooting
- Vehicle inspection
- Custom made training courses
- External conference room classes
- Internal training in your premises
« A very big “Thank you” for your great effort and rapid intervention. Our recurring maintenance issues have been resolved. Your “outside the box” thinking brought the solutions others failed to recommend. » J. Smith, CEO / Transport industry leader
The level of efficiency has improved considerably in our repair shops since we signed onto your tech support program. We plan to have your facilitators come in on a regular basis to help our techs improve their skill levels. We appreciate the knowledge and dedication of your staff. Thank you! T. Di Iorio / Independent repair shop (Ontario)
High Performance Product
Our High Performance wheel end components are engineered from the diagnostic of failure analysis of regular parts. Improvements are tested and evaluated to ensure that design corrections enhance the performance and quality of the targeted components. In many applications these components become permanent replacement parts.
Our Optimum Contact cam-bushing system is available through selected Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Innovative Maintenance Products
Our INJECT-AIR preventive maintenance foggers help eliminate cold weather freeze-ups and premature wear of internal pneumatic components. Periodic fogging during regular scheduled maintenance lubricate air systems for problem free operation during all seasons. Approximately $1 dollar per treatment.
Diesel Fuel Conditioners that outperform most products on the market, clean up EGR systems & coolers and resolve regeneration issues for pennies per liter.